- PPW: £409.5 - £535.50
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Smoking: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Start Day: Saturday
|Dates||Weekly Rate (£)||Daily Rate (£)|
|6 January to 30 March||409.5||65|
|31 March to 29 June||472.5||75|
|30 June to 17 August||535.5||85|
|18 August to 19 October||472.5||75|
|20 October to 21 December||409.5||65|
|22 December to 4 January 2019||535.5||85|
We require a booking deposit of £110 for all weekly rates.
A luxury 4 star Scottish Tourist Board rated self-catering cottage midway between the remote picturesque village of Tayvallich which curves around a lagoon at the head of Loch Sween, and Carsaig Bay which commands breathtaking views of the Sound of Jura on the West of Mainland Scotland.
The Steadings itself enjoys a magnificent view to the West with breathtaking sunsets and moonscapes (weather permitting!). Sliding windows in the sitting room open up onto the patio - with outdoor bench, seats, table and deck-chairs - overlooking its own ‘Babbling Brook’ immediately below the cottage.
- Spacious double master bedroom with wardrobe, fully fitted en-suite shower-room
- Living room complete with wood burning stove, sofa, seats, dining table & chairs, TV (with freeview), DVD Player, mini Hi-Fi and direct access to the patio overlooking a private burn.
- A modern kitchen immediately off the living room with hob and electric oven, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. Also a spacious freezer in entrance hall.
- Bathroom with bath and shower, toilet and wash-hand basin with shaver point.
- Upstairs we have a recently updated double bedroom and also a twin room, both with wardrobes and skylights offering magnificent views to the West.
- Private parking for up to two cars is immediately adjacent to the cottage.
- Electricity and logs for the wood burner are included in our rates - the wood burner is not necessary for warmth but is an attractive feature
- Free bedding and towels are included
- Free Wi-Fi included
- Up to two baby high chairs and baby cots – with bedding - are also available free on request, with your original booking
Booking your stay
You can make your reservation online through our website, www.the-steadings-tayvallich.co.uk or alternatively you can email Ulla using the contact details below. Please refer to our website for terms and conditions including details about the booking deposit and cancellation policy, or for further information about the cottage.
- Smoking is not permitted Inside the cottage
- Well-behaved pets are welcome (maximum two) at an extra £15 each per week or part of a week
- For longer stays we can provide an additional change of linen and towels for £30